SELF AND LEADERSHIP
Building Performance Confidence through Self Awareness
Several recent surveys and reports, such as the McKinsey Report on Global HR Trends, have identified Self Awareness in Leaders as a critical competency for leaders, and reported shortfalls in Australia and worldwide. Take your leadership to the next level by unlocking strengths potential and performance, and understand your blockers, stallers and energy sappers. Our 2-day program, part of our Growth and Development suite of programs, can be offered anywhere in Australia, and arrangements can be made to run it elsewhere. Periodically offered as a public course, it can also be run in-house. Contact us for further details.
The Self and Leadership Program will provide personalised reports and you will:
- Identify your key strengths and learn how to use them to greatest effect
- Learn how Trait Paradoxes – keeping your Leadership traits in balance – builds your performance confidence and your ability to achieve outcomes
- Understand your performance blockers and career stallers, and those traits that sap your energy, and discover ways to overcome these
- Build confidence in using all of your traits appropriately for the best outcomes.
This program is suitable for managers and leaders, aspiring leaders and high potential or fast tracked staff. It can also be run in-house for leadership teams. Teams that have large amounts of interactions with the public or other parts of the organisation will benefit from this workshop. The program is also suitable for Human Resources professionals, coaches, trainers and consultants. It is suitable for anyone looking to increase their professional self awareness and/or leadership capabilities.
The two day program will cover:
- An introduction to your personal profile and the technology behind it
- Interpreting your report to identify your key strengths and highest traits, and your career stallers, energy sappers and performance blockers
- Understanding the impact of your strengths and your performance blockers on others
- Working with your own communication and interpersonal styles to get the best out of others
- Identifying imbalances in your Leadership Trait Paradoxes and strategies for creating more balance and self confidence.
- The two day face-to-face program
- Your personalised report containing your Key Strengths, Trait Paradoxes and Trait profile, using 175 different traits
- Workshop notes and access to resources
- Optional three 1.5-hour coaching sessions following the workshop, to assist you integrate your new knowledge and skills into the workplace.
The workshop components of our programs are generally held in our offices, from 9am until 5pm.
Morning and afternoon refreshments are provided for public programs, and there are many cafes in the street that offer wide choices for coffees and lunches.
Special arrangements can be made for in-house programs or at a venue of your choice to cater for your organisational schedules.
The coaching components of our programs are also held in our offices and are generally of 1.5 or 2 hours per session. Sessions can be fortnightly or monthly.