EXECUTIVE & PERFORMANCE COACHING
Progressing your Career, Improving Performance, Realising Dreams, Growing in Self Awareness
We help people and teams to achieve their professional goals by increasing their self awareness, self confidence and accountability, by transferring skills and by increasing job fit and performance.
Anyone can be coached successfully, provided they are committed to making a positive change. We use 1.5 – 2 hour sessions and typically our coaching programs are 3 or 6 months. Your coach will apply a range of skills during each coaching conversations to help you identify and explore options, set the right goals, gain insights, and develop needed behaviours. Your coach will support, give, inspire, provide, facilitate and encourage you and hold you accountable within the agreed timeframes, so that you SUCCEED.
- Our programs build self awareness so that you can discover your strengths and how to use them most effectively.
- We use Harrison Assessments to profile our clients, providing insight into strengths and potential.
- We measure our and your success against specific agreed metrics.
- We have particular success in turning around the performance of staff who have lost the spark in their work environment.
- All coaching sessions are confidential. However, with your permission, managers can be involved with providing feedback and identifying goal areas. Also with permission they can receive progress updates as appropriate.
- Developing Self Awareness
- Improving performance and meeting work related goals
- Developing Leadership capabilities through self awareness
- Managing up
- Helping you through transitions, such as fitting into a new role, making career moves, or facing redundancy
- Overcoming workplace issues and conflicts
- Preparing your for a future role
- Finding the position that best suits a your skills
- Finding purpose and achieving personal goals
- Acting as a sounding board and confidant
Ganga is an experienced business advisor, mentor, trainer and consultant. She has been coaching for 12 years in a diverse range of industries, and at all levels. Her expertise is in creating sustainable change and helping people improve performance by helping them think differently about themselves and about their work. Ganga has a reputation for being able to turn around the performance of staff who have lost their way in the workforce and become non‐performers.